Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Message from Michelle


Wow! This is my first mission trip.  It has been such a blessing to be able to share the gospel of Jesus.  I have met so many people that have changed my attitude about life.  This mission trip has made me have a greater appreciation for the things that I already have.   I have been sharing the salvation of Jesus with Panamanians by making the salvation bracelets.  The Panamanians just love these bracelets. 

We have been on a non stop schedule since we have arrived.  Jesus has really shown me the importance of loving others.  We did an event in the park on Monday.  I witnessed 4 Panamanians accepting Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.  I am so blessed that God let me go on this trip to share what Jesus has done in my life.  Love you in Christ my brothers and sisters (Te amo). 

Posted by: Michelle Myers 


No comments:

Post a Comment